- GENUINE LOOK, QUALITY FEEL. SILVERFEVER Double-Sided Vintage Pashmina is ideal as a wrap for a wedding or evening event and great as a warm scarf during cold weather. Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places (office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant, supermarket, and cruise travel). Cozy and perfect to wear to raves, shows, or festivals. Custom, hand-knotted fringe tassels on each end give it a quality handmade appearance.
- FASHIONABLE AND ADAPTABLE. This double-sided shawl is versatile, perfect for casual wear, or classy dressed up events, and features a stylish floral/paisley pattern. The elegant paisley pashmina can be worn as a wrap with an evening dress, or paired with a sweater for a casual weekend look. Great for many different occasions from casual summer nights to formal elegant weddings.
- SOFT AND DURABLE. Strong threading w/color lock technology composed of a pashmina/silk blend makes this shawl durable and long-lasting. So versatile, great as a stole, a wrap, a cover-up, or a large scarf. It’s also used as a bridesmaid shawl and wedding shower gift so you can stay within your budget yet enjoy the elegance and beauty of pashmina shawls.
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE. Pashmina blend is soft, wrinkle-free, lightweight, breathable, and warm. A proprietary blend of silk, fine viscose, and acrylic. Soft silky feel fabric.
- CARE: Gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Wash individually. Squeeze gently and do not twist. Hang to dry or dry flat. PERFECT SIZE. Measures: 28″W by 72″ L. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Comes with a 1 Yr Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Perfect wrap for a cold evening or a fashion statement scarf, our Pashmina Shawl Scarf Stole Wrap is made of cashmere blended with silk. A unique understated paisley design pattern is double-sided and allows to match more outfits. Each side is made of both colors, but one will be stronger on one side and another on the opposite. Our Pashmina Shawl Scarf Stole Wrap is wrinkle-free, soft, light, and warm. Easy – pack into your bag, and pull out when need it. You can wear them as a scarf over your coat, sweater, or suit, a luxurious evening dress, or just the classic Pashmina wrap. Great evening gown wrap, brides made shawl or gift. Pashmina scarf. Pashmina is an Indian name for soft cashmere. Pashmina scarves are very light and soft, but warm. Pashmina gets softer with frequent use. Cleaning Pashmina is easy. Although dry-cleaning pashminas, the chemicals used in the long run affect it ( like all fine wool). We recommend washing in cold or warm water using mild, natural soap or shampoo. Rinse until water runs clear and then drip dry only, away from direct sunlight. Do not wring or twist if it needs pressing, iron over a damp cloth. Silver Fever is highly committed to providing superior, quality products and satisfaction. We are unable to authenticate or ensure the quality of similar products purchased through other sellers.