- SILVERFEVER BRAND. Blend of fine viscose and acrylic. Soft silky fabric, wrinkle-free, breathable and warm. The look of this fabric is quite elegant and dressy. Length Approx. 80″ with fringes (72″ + 4″ fringes each side) / width Approx. 28″. Weight: 9 oz. Drapes beautifully around your shoulders and colors are vibrant.
- This SILVERFEVER jacquard woven pashmina shawl features intricate spiraling giant paisley pattern and double layered fabric. It’s thick and warm and comes in handy over the holidays. Can be worn as a shawl at any formal occasion or a warm scarf worn on a daily basis. Drape it over your shoulder when the weather was nice and then wrap yourself in it when it got cold.
- The SILVERFEVER pashmina works great as a wrap, a shawl, a cover-up, a head wrap or a hijab. Great for cool evenings, chilly mornings and air-conditioned places (office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant and cruise travel). It is perfect to slip around the shoulders in changeable weather and look stylish for any occasion, especially for the Christmas season. Making them versatile for multiple weather conditions.
- These SILVERFEVER phoenix tail thicker pashmina shawls and wraps can be draped to create different looks and styles. Gorgeous vivid colors, medium weight for winter wear or cooler summer nights. Tend to be ethnic tribal looking, nice for festivals. A large warm pashmina scarf in exotic festive pattern is a holiday-gifting must.
- SILVERFEVER Pashmina is a nice piece to wear to work to tie in the whole outfit and looks stylish with formal wear or casual. Nice to dress up a dress gown for wedding too. Ideal as bridesmaids’s shawls and wedding guests’ gifts. Makes great gifts to loved ones for the holiday season.